The village apiary Ha²bees was founded in 2013 by Oliver Haaben. Started with 3 colonies, it has now become 25 colonies, which are located around Assingahusen. The main harvest in the spring consists mainly of dandelion and fruit blossom, the late harvest of various summer flowers and light forest harvest. In addition to the honeys, other delicacies from the hive are also available.
- Honey (early harvest, summer harvest, blossom and rape honey)
- Honey with different flavors (chili, lemon, thyme, sage, lavender)
- LippBee: lip balm with beeswax and propolis
- Soap made from our honey
- Propolis solution (20ml, 20%propolis content)
- Our alcoholic drinks: Honskey (whiskey with honey) and Schnapsidee (noble grain with honey), BeeWilly - Williams with honey as well as MET, MET with elderflower, MET with cherry and MET with black. Currant
Texts: Beekeeping Haaben