Important: On the single-trail sections you will find natural obstacles such as roots and bumps as well as artificial obstacles such as bends and small steps, so-called "kickers". These can be rolled over or ridden around.
Rules of use:
- The use of the TrailGround® Brilon is free of charge.
- The use of the trails is at your own risk. Dangers common in the forest as well as artificial obstacles are to be expected.
- The trails are exposed to weather and stress and may change adversely. Each user accepts that even with proper use and especially as a result of weather conditions, falls and damage may occur.
- Wearing a bike helmet is mandatory!
- The prescribed direction of travel must be strictly adhered to!
- The driving speed is to be selected in such a way that at any time before arising obstacles can be stopped.
- Riding in the TrailGround is prohibited in the dark.
- Users are obliged to behave at all times on all trails outside the marked single trails in such a way that they do not endanger themselves and other users as well as third parties.
- Modifications to the trails are prohibited.
- A winter closure applies to the trails of TrailGround® Brilon from November 15 to March 15.