For beginners and expertsIn the
children's area of the ski school, piste dwarfs learn how to turn safely quickly and with lots of fun. The conveyor belt takes them uphill. The only real FIS racing slope in the region with a 40 percent incline awaits experts. The Westfalenhang is widely known and a challenge even for experienced skiers.
From the bed to the board is the name of the game in the health resort of Altastenberg. The slopes are located directly in the village and are easy to reach even in ski boots. Most of the parking spaces are free of charge and are located directly at the skiing area.
NordicCross-country skiers can enjoy more than one hundred kilometers of well-maintained trails
For hikers a tour with or without snowshoes through the wonderful winter landscape is a great pleasure.
- Downhill run: 250 m
- Demand: medium
- Toboggan lift and snowmaking available
- floodlight tobogganing on Saturdays: 18.30 h - 21.30 h
- Parking lot P4 (Navigation: Astenstraße 26), parking is free of charge
Directions can be found on the left side in the PDF for download.
- Altitude a.s.l. NN: 620-780 m
- Piste km: 3,3 km easy, 2,5 km medium, 2,2 km difficult
- Lifts: 7 T-bar lifts, 1 conveyor belt
- Snowed slopes: 8
- floodlit slopes: 5
- Toboggan slopes: 1
- cross-country skiing tracks: 10,5 km easy, 6 km medium