Kahlen Chapel with historical Stations of the Cross in Medebach
The chapel on the Kahlen is located about 2 km west of Medebach and was built in 1717 by the Knights of the Cross of the Glindfeld monastery. The chapel was set on fire by a lightning strike in 1910 and only the precious marble baroque altar could be saved. In 1912 the chapel was rebuilt in neo-Gothic style. Nearby there is also a burial chapel.
A Way of the Cross with its Stations of the Cross leads up to the chapel.
Text source: Touristik-Gesellschaft Medebach mbH