- Concert hall (290 sqm): 8-meter room height, acoustic room-in-room construction (optimal for recordings, direct connection to control room), Yamaha C7 concert grand piano, 4-manual Johannus sacred organ, natural light
- Chamber music hall (133 sqm): room-in-room construction and acoustically variable, reverberation time can be varied by surrounding acoustic curtains. Yamaha C2 grand piano. Room can be used for recordings (direct connection to control room).
- Choir room (134 sqm): Elaborate acoustic construction, optimized reverberation time suitable for recordings, variable reverberation time by acoustic curtains. Fixed podesterie (seating nevertheless possible), Grothian Steinweg grand piano and 2-manual harpsichord, daylight through panorama windows.
- Band and percussion room (both approx. 60 sqm): room-in-room construction, elaborate acoustics. Optimal for rehearsals and recordings. Daylight
- 8 rehearsal rooms (approx. 30-50 sqm): some with Yamaha pianos, daylight