1. room school, church and clubs
2. Room iron room, 300 castings
3. Room craftsman room, tools of anno dazumal
4. Room mining, original maps, photos, tools and ore collection- corridor agricultural and forestry equipment and exhibition
Opening hours: by appointment, appointment with Alfons Schmidt 02962 1055
Entrance fees: Admission is free. Donations are welcome.
Services and offers: Not handicapped accessible, it is possible to use the community hall with groups and combine that with a visit to the museum. There is also a restaurant in the immediate vicinity. Special offers on demand
Directions: Wulmeringhausen is located between Olsberg and Winterberg. It can be reached on the secondary road to Winterberg, immediately after Olsberg turn right into the Neger valley. In Wulmeringhausen the museum of local history is located in the middle of the village on the through road (Olsberger Straße). Coming from Olsberg, immediately after the turn-off to Assinghausen, on the right-hand side.
Management: Alfons Schmidt, Zum Heleken 6, phone: 02962 - 1055, Lucia Zeppenfeld, Am Knapp 14, phone: 02962 - 4269, Bernhard Rösen, Olsberger Straße 35, phone: 02962 - 3621
Support: Wulmeringhausen support association
Texts: Tourism Brilon Olsberg