The permanent exhibition can be viewed as a tour on the upper floor of Haus Letmathe. Changing special exhibitions on the history of Letmathe or by local artists are held in the gallery. The municipal museums regularly offer public tours of the exhibition.
On the site of the present building, there is evidence of the Letmathe farm as early as the 11th century. In 1473, Haus Letmathe was built as a fortification with a moat. Today, in addition to the museum of local history, it houses a branch of the town library and, with the vaulted cellar, a cultural room for lectures and cabaret.
1st Sunday of the month 10.00 - 12.30 o'clock
closed on holidays
Groups and school classes by appointment