The Hirschberg town hall was built in the years 1957-1959 and was not used as a town hall until the municipal reorganization in 1975. Since 2018, the half-timbered building in the center of the village of Warstein-Hirschberg has served as an information center for the Arnsberg Forest Nature Park and thus as a contact point for visitors. Here, there is extensive information material to take away, a small exhibition on animals in the Arnsberg Forest and on the "WaldKulTour" project. Furthermore, information terminals are available where interested people can research tours. The location of the nature park portal is ideally suited as a starting and ending point for hikes or bike tours (also because of the good parking facilities) - not least because there are no less than five restaurants in the village of 1,800 inhabitants.
Photos: Sabrina Schrage / Sylvia Lettmann