Since 1783, the Nicolai Church has shaped the appearance of the village. With all the development through the centuries to the present-day city of Halver, the location of the Nicolai Church is the geographical and traffic center of the village. The building is a simple rectangular hall with a west tower and a recessed, two-story sacristy annex in the east.
Even without sacred paintings, the church is a total work of art: the carved three-sided gallery parapet, the nave, the altar-pulpit-organ superstructure or the Ibach organ, which is a listed building, provide a worthy setting for atmospheric events for up to 550 visitors.
The name of the Nicolai Church is derived from Nicolaus and is the focal point of the small town of Halver, visible from afar.
All information without guarantee!