The Evangelical Church of St. Margaret with its characteristic onion tower is the center of the village. It was first mentioned in historical documents in 1147. Over the centuries, the building has undergone constant changes. Parish life is equally characterized by modern forms of worship and is also reflected in the numerous groups that have found a home in the Luther House.
The origins of the medieval Margarethenkirche with its rectangular sermon hall go back to a hall church dating from the 14th century. This resulted in a hall church with a three-sided gallery built into the interior. The conspicuous church tower is equipped with an onion dome.
All information without guarantee!