In the land of a thousand mountains, we have developed a bike arena for you that is second to none. From the after-work round to the marathon round, everything is there.
Through the certificates bett + bike Sport and Bike Arena SAUERLAND comfort bike operation, we attach great importance to the fact that you feel comfortable in our pension as a sportsman and can devote to your hobby. Whether you book one of our packages or just spend a day here with us.
- As a trained bike guide I know the places that make bikers' hearts beat faster and through years of experience we have linked these places to the perfect trails.
- Over twenty years of cycling with road and mountain bikes have given us a wealth of experience that we would like to pass on to you.
- Due to the intensity, which can be easily dosed, mountain biking and road biking are especially suitable for beginners and hobby athletes.
- Endurance sports have enjoyed great popularity for years because they have many positive qualities.
- Through regular endurance training, you improve the performance of your muscles and increase your fitness.
- Even the trade press Mountian BIKE, bike or Roadbike have repeatedly convinced themselves of how beautiful and varied the routes and trails are here in the Sauerland.
- Pedelec (electric bike) are the ideal touring bikes for seniors or cyclists who like the gentle support of the electric motor.
One of the most popular tours in the region is the Gevore Tour. Not easy, but simply a varied tour!
The use of the Bike Arena routes is at your own risk!
The biker, cyclist and racing cyclist has to bear the usual risks associated with the use of forest and cycle paths, especially on downhill stretches and with regard to the typical natural dangers, and in this respect also moves on our signposted tours at his own risk!
Usual risks are among other things all natural dangers, as for example: Normal depressions, unevenness, softened ground, ruts by forestry and agricultural vehicles, impairment by foliage, slippery snow and other weather-related hazardous situations.
In addition, forestry vehicles are to be expected in the forests!
We recommend that you always wear a helmet when using our tours. On guided tours helmets are always compulsory!
Biker heart what do you want more!