The town of Warstein with its nearly 26,000 inhabitants in the district of Soest, located on the northern edge of the Sauerland and southern end of the Soest Börde, is a special natural area with huge forest areas in the middle of the Arnsberg Forest Nature Park. It is a strong economic area in Südwestfalen with companies that export their products all over the world and develop innovative top performances. Our town is worth living in, our citizens in the nine districts maintain Sauerland traditions and the celebration culture here is as pure as our water and our beer.
You have never seen the town of Warstein like this? And you would like others to discover these sides as well? Then become a member of the town marketing association and let us work together to preserve the good and develop the new for a promising future.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Until now, many entrepreneurs, retailers, restaurants, service providers, craftsmen, operators of tourist attractions, associations, institutions or private individuals in the nine districts of the town of Warstein have been lone wolves. The town marketing association acts as an "umbrella" for the various groups and brings people together. Working groups, for example in the areas of "tourism and gastronomy", "health", "business" or "associations" set goals and initiate measures. For example, providers in the areas of tourism and gastronomy can network more closely with each other, market themselves together in the region and win new customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Together, we work to ensure that the town of Warstein carries a positive image, that the town centers with retail and gastronomy remain vibrant, that both locals and visitors appreciate and take advantage of the town's high quality of life, that companies find well-trained employees, that clubs survive and find new blood, that kindergartens and schools are well equipped, and much more.
Immediately noticeable advantages for members of Stadtmarketing Warstein e.V.
- 10% discount on radio advertising at Hellweg Radio
- 20% discount on advertisements in the Soest Stadtanzeiger and SauerlandKurier
- 15% discount on advertisements in the WOLL magazine
- 20% discount on advertisements and entries in the brochure material of the association
- 20% discount on the purchase of hiking and biking maps
- 10% discount on the purchase of warsteincards
- free tourist brochure material for your guests
- access to our picture database, which also provides texts for your brochures
Use our social media to get others excited about your products and events. You will benefit from attractive advantages and discounts that
other members make available to you.
Together you can make a difference. Werden a member and take part in determining what becomes of your city!
WHO IS BEHIND IT?
The chairman of the association is the respective mayor, currently Dr. Thomas Schöne. Managing director is the head of the municipal city marketing, Jeroen Tepas. The respective spokespersons of the working groups are members of the board.
WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The association is financed by contributions from the town of Warstein, membership fees and sponsoring.
- 1-5 employees: 100 Euro
- 6-10 employees: 200 Euro
- 11-20 employees: 300 Euro
- 21-30 employees: 400 Euro
- 31-50 employees: 500 Euro
- 51-100 employees: 600 Euro
- 101-500 employees: 800 Euro
- from 501 employees: 1000 Euro
- Individuals: 20 Euro
- associations: 50 Euro
- Institutions like schools or kindergartens: free
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Simply fill out amembership form, sign it and send it to the contact address.