In the middle of the Altstadt of Geseke, north of the town church in the middle of a large area of several acres lies a former noble residence. From the market, a dead-end street leads through a baroque gate to the building, which consists of two parts. To the southwest a baroque house, gabled, crippled hipped, portal. To the northeast a stone work of the 16th century. The seam between the two buildings is clearly visible. After the restoration, the building, centrally but quietly located in the center of the city, comes into its own properly and impressively. According to the chronogram on a gate pillar, the baroque part was built in 1714 by the married couple Johannes Otto Fischer and Anna Maria Grever. Fischer was the rentmaster of the Lords of Hörde at that time. The whole complex had changing owners (nobility, finally burghers). It was also owned, among others, by the Prince-Bishop Dietrich von Fürstenberg of Paderborn. During the time when it belonged to the Lords of Hörde, the Elector stayed there. It was not until the 2nd half of the 19th century that the farm came into the possession of the Thoholte family. Therefore, it is erroneously called "Thoholten-Hof" in the vernacular. Also the names "Annen-Hof" and "Schulten-Hof" were common in former times. However, the historical name is correctly "Greven-Hof". It is quite possible that it goes back to an original possession of the Haholde. - The only remaining farm building is a coach house, which was restored a few years ago.