The "Vereinsring Hirschberg e.V." currently unites 18 associations. Arithmetically, these associations have over 2,500 members.
The "Vereinsring" coordinates the activities of the clubs, organizes events and represents the Hirschberg clubs to the outside world.
In addition to the representatives of the individual associations, the head of the village and the local curator are members of the association ring.
A direct membership in the association ring is therefore not possible. You can support the Vereinsring of course by visiting the festivals organized by it, such as the Warm-Up Party, the Christmas Market and the Schnadegang, as well as by active assistance, for example, in the construction and dismantling of the Christmas Market or as a steward at the Sauerland Tour.
SENSE, PURPOSE AND TASKS:
- An association of all Hirschberg clubs.
- Promotion of the club life in Hirschberg
- Home and local preservation, as well as local development
- Representing the Hirschberg clubs to the authorities
- Promoting cooperation of all associations
- Provision and maintenance of facilities and equipment for the use of all affiliated associations.
- Acceptance of honors at club anniversaries