Location of the Hospital of the Holy Spirit for four centuries, first mentioned in documents in 1346. 1742 destruction by fire. 1803 construction of the present house. 1999 Donation to the citizens of the city by Wilhelmine Hövener, the last owner. Since 2011 Museum Haus Hövener with the interactive city model, in it detailed information about the history of the city.