Construction of the chapel awr 1938. It was donated by the siblings Berta and Josef Sasse in the hope of being spared from war.
Three crossroads meet here. The image of the Mother of God is a replica of the Werl image of grace. The patron saints of NIederberndorf (St. Blasius), Oberberndorf (St. Thomas), Heiminghausen (St. Lucia) and Mailar (St. Nikolaus) can be found on the long walls.