(Former) forge and bakehouse

Industrial monument

#deinsauerland / Outdooractive POIs / (Former) forge and bakehouse

The historical building of the former blacksmith's shop is a quarry stone building dating back to the 18th century.

Die Gebäude der historischen Anlage

Frontansicht der ehemaligen Schmiede


(Former) forge and bakehouse

Oberbuschhausen 4

58553 Halver

Telefon: 02353/73145



The former blacksmith's shop, built in 1750-99, is a one-story, boarded-up half-timbered building, probably from the second half of the 18th century. The former bakehouse next to it, a one-story quarry stone building with a gable roof, probably dates from the same period.

According to the current status, only exterior visits are possible here.

All information without guarantee!

Wir binden die Videos der Plattform “YouTube” des Anbieters Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ein. Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.