This barbecue area and the Bermecke hut are maintained by the Vereinsring Hirschberg. Use is only allowed on request.
The use of the barbecue areas is bound to the following clear rules:
- The time of use is limited until nightfall, but no longer than 10 pm.
- The barbecue area is to be left in an immaculate condition. Waste (glass, disposable dishes, etc.) must be disposed of or taken away.
- Ashes and embers are to be placed in the designated stainless steel containers.
- Barbecuing is permitted only with charcoal or gas on commercially available grills. Only floor-standing grills with sufficient distance to the ground may be used. Disposable grills are generally not permitted.
- Permission is limited to one grill per designated grilling area.
- The use of water-polluting substances to ignite the barbecue charcoal is prohibited.
- Ground fires (campfires) in any form (including charcoal) are not permitted.
- Driving on the paths closed for car traffic is prohibited. No vehicles may be parked on the grounds of the barbecue areas.
- No disturbance of the peace may be caused. The use of electrically operated music equipment is prohibited.
- No fires may be lit in strong winds. An existing fire must be extinguished immediately.
- Open fires or embers must be supervised at all times.